Monday 6 August 2018

Better than a four-leaf clover!


Not one to promote myself, I do seem to be bringing my friends who sail a certain amount of luck these days.  Looking back over photos I think it really started back in 2014 when I “helped”  RCC Sabrina II win the Joe Delf Trophy.
 


A couple of years' later I went on to help RCC Sally gain a top placing in the Cecil Howard Memorial Race. 



Since then I appear to have “assisted” Sally to win the Crystal Ball Trophy (photos taken from Sally)












and Sabrina II, (first photo taken from S II)


Pixie, (photos taken from Pixie)


 









Mystery (me in second photo!)


and latterly Melinda (photos taken on Melinda)



to either win or be among the top three in other races. 

There will come a time when, despite my best efforts and obvious tactical skills 😜, my “lucky charm” effect won't work but I hope to make up for that with some good photos on the day and also hope that no-one is too disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our lucky day!

  The Bumblebee Conservation website tells me "If you find a bumblebee nest, consider yourself very lucky! They aren’t very common, and...