Monday 4 January 2016

2015 Christmas card analysis



I have defined the categories more strictly this year so a direct comparison with 2014 might not be possible.  Please let me know if you would like more information on any of the categories! 





CATEGORIES
2015


NOVELTY
1


RELIGIOUS
3


SCENERY
3


ASSORTED ANIMALS
10


FATHER CHRISTMAS 
2


CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS 
-


BOATS
4


CHRISTMAS TREES 
4


ROBINS
8


WORDS (e.g. “NOEL”) 
3


CHURCHES
6


XMAS PLANTS
2


SNOWMEN
4


XMAS FOOD
2

3 comments:

  1. I can see that I'm going to have to do this too. If only through family solidarity. I don't get many cards though, because I failed several years ago to write many and I've never caught up since.

    More animal info would be gratifying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flattered at the interest and have further categorised the animal cards below:
    1 cat (fluffy with green eyes)
    1 baby seal
    4 stags (1 stag card also has 2 rabbits and 1 pheasant; 1 stag card also has an owl, baby deer & 2 indeterminate birds)
    1 puppy (with father Christmas hat - bobble)
    4 bears (on 1 card)
    1 sheep (with father Christmas hat - bobble plus 1 owl, sitting on sheep's back knitting with 1 robin flying overhead)
    9 reindeer (on 1 card)

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, now I know where all those robins have gone.

    ReplyDelete

Our lucky day!

  The Bumblebee Conservation website tells me "If you find a bumblebee nest, consider yourself very lucky! They aren’t very common, and...