Wednesday 23 July 2014

That car again!

A couple of weeks ago, the skipper said that my car was sounding a "bit fruity"!  I did suggest that perhaps he meant "throaty" but he just grinned.

I eventually found time to get it to the garage today and after it was taken away to put up on the ramp and be inspected, the lovely Diane came over and told me it was my cat.  I thought "it must be the neighbours' cat, as we haven't got one and OMG is it dead....?"  

Thankfully, before I opened my mouth, I suddenly realised she was talking about something called the catalytic converter which sounded seriously expensive to me. However, as I think I must have been helping to kill the environment for the last two or so weeks I have to bite the bullet and get it fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our lucky day!

  The Bumblebee Conservation website tells me "If you find a bumblebee nest, consider yourself very lucky! They aren’t very common, and...