Monday 14 January 2013

Christmas card audit

Cribbing an idea from Tim http://timbobig.blogspot.co.uk/ when I picked up the bag containing 2012 Christmas cards to dispose of them (recycling) I decided to do a quick audit of the subjects.  Here is the result:
  
RELIGIOUS  -  3

SCENERY  -  10

ASSORTED ANIMALS  -  6

FATHER CHRISTMAS  -  4

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS  -  4

TEDDY BEARS  -  2

SNOWMEN  -  1

BOATS  -  2

CHRISTMAS TREES  -  6

ROBINS  -  4
WORDS (e.g. “SNOW”)  -  1

I can't compare with last year as I didn't categorise them but please have another look next year to compare results (if I remember to do the audit).
 

2 comments:

  1. Aaah - what's happened to the spacing - it looked ok at Preview stage. Grrrr ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, WYSISWYG isn't one of Blogger's strengths. Either.
    As regards card behaviour, the movement of two boats from me to you seems to make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Our lucky day!

  The Bumblebee Conservation website tells me "If you find a bumblebee nest, consider yourself very lucky! They aren’t very common, and...